Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day Three-Missing the First Day of School and Kisses from Mais


Yesterday Duffy's cough was almost non-existent so I was really holding out hope he could start school today. All through the night I listened and didn't hear anything but early this morning it was back with a vengence :( He was so looking forward to going I felt really bad. This morning was rough because he felt so bad and we had numerous meltdowns, including one because I wouldn't pack a lunchbox for him. I tried to explain he wouldn't be eating lunch at school but he wasn't believing it. At least we got to go up there for a tour and to get his registration forms. We met his teacher Miss Mikelle and a few of his new friends from class. When we pulled up he was really distraught because he didn't have his backpack, I really didn't think he'd need to take one but all of the cute little kids going in had one so next time he will be sure to take it, I guess he needs something to bring home all of his projects! Now we're keeping our fingers crossed for Thursday, I REALLY hope he can go, he's so excited!

Maisy is really into giving kisses right now and last night we were all just sitting around after dinner. Maisy kept going back and forth between Joey and me making her kissy-fishy face to get kisses. It's the cutest thing and it must have gone on for 15 minutes last night, she couldn't get enough.

I PROMISE there are pictures coming, Aimee is making me a disk as we speak, and there's actually so many we have to do 2 discs. I doubt I'll run out of things to blog about this month!

No comments: