Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18-Welcome Baby Carter and Taking Time to Breathe

First off, want to say congrats to my cousin Ashlee and her husband Ryan who welcomed their first baby into the world today! I don't know much yet, my dad wasn't helpful with all the stats but I do know it was a boy and they named him Carter which I absolutely love! Babies are such a blessing in our lives and being a parent is the hardest, and best, job you could ever have so really, truly, congratulations you guys!
So, today was my big presentation on sex ed in Utah schools, it takes so much preparation to do such a short assignment! We've been working and working on it and it's finally over!!! It went really well and we already got an email saying we got 100% so I'm taking the time to breathe tonight, therefore not blogging about a whole lot:)

1 comment:

Jones' said...

Thank you so much Mandy! We are so excited, I just hope is as adorable as Duff:)