Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6-Halloween Costumes

Sorry it's taken me so long for these but you know, I had to get the discs from my favorite photog, my sister! These are pics from Gardner Village and Halloween night with the kids, I think the costumes turned out great, if I do say so myself! Duffy was kind of sick so we just went to about 6 houses and headed back to my mom and dad's. It was kind of sad because he went right in and got out of his costume and into his jammies ASAP. I don't blame him for wanting to curl up on the couch though.


Here are the pictures from our night out at the SkyBar later that night. We have the funnest group of friends!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love all of your costumes!! They look fantastic!! You're very talented! :)

Angela said...

Love your kids costumes. They look adorable! I tried to get Jax to do that same think this year with Gabby. But he refused. It is so much more fun when your kids let you choose the costumes. Live it up. It doesn't last long. :)