Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5-Official First Day of School!


Like the title says, it's official-Duffy started school today! I almost cried but then I thought of how much fun he's going to have and how I can't keep him a baby forever. He was so happy and excited to be there and his teachers report that he was a very good boy. Today they learned about the letter "E", made a pizza with paper and felt pepperonis, sang about going on a turkey hunt, made a picture of a train with cotton ball smoke coming out of it, did puzzles, and I about died when I saw the picture of a robin that he colored with the right colors in the right areas! Everyone who has seen the picture of him so far has commented on how big he looks, and it's true, he has really grown a lot in the past couple of months. I am so grateful that we are able to put him into a great preschool where he can make friends and learn so many things.

2 comments:

Jana said...

He is so big!! How fun that he gets to go to pre-school! And I love ur family photo at the top of ur blog!!

Nick and Kandi said...

He is adorable. And he does look so big! I love reading your "journal" type posts.