Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 21-Running Out of Interesting Things to Say

Sorry the blog has been pretty boring the past few days, but just normal life going on, nothing too exciting. One bit of exciting news (for me at least) is that I just finished my last math assignment, EVER!!! (Unless I do something crazy like return for a masters) All we have left in my 1050 class is a quiz, two days of reviews, and the final! I'm sure we will have some sort of small review assignment but I'm not counting it since it won't be new material and I doubt it will be too long. She already said part of it would be correcting the ?'s we've missed on our exams but I've only missed 2 questions total so that will take me about 5 minutes to do. It feels really good to be so close to done with math!

No comments: