Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26- Thanksgiving Day

Well, the day is nearly over and once again I am immensely grateful for my family. I'm so thankful to my husband for loving me and taking such good care of our little family. He's out of town working so much lately and I know he'd rather not be but he wants to give me every opportunity in the world to do what I want. He's so affectionate and loves me and the kids so much. Thank you Joey! I'm thankful every day for my kids, who make life so enjoyable. It's not always easy to be a full-time mommy but it's a job I wouldn't trade for anything. Duffy is such a smart and cute little boy and he makes me laugh every single day. Maisy is my little princess, she is the sweetest most darling little girl I have ever seen. It's truly been a blessing to be home with them so much (thanks again Joey!). I'm thankful for my parents, sister, brother, and mom2 every one of them has helped me beyond words. They're always there to help me with the kids when I need to go to class or when I just need a break! I'm thankful that we've been fortunate enough to have a nice place to live, plenty of food on the table, and a bright future ahead. I'm thankful for our dog Buddy who keeps me company and makes me feel more safe when Joey has to be gone. I'm thankful for so much more but right now, I'm really thankful that both of my kids are asleep and tomorrow's Black Friday so I'm going to try to get some sleep while I can!

No comments: