Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 27- A Day Late


Yesterday I woke up at 5:30 am to go shopping, we stayed out for quite a while and then took a little break, then I went out again with Joey and didn't get done until 9 pm. After that we went to a movie and by the time we got home I was really sick so yeah, I missed a day, sorry! Pretty long day but I did find some great deals! I know I must be crazy because I always HATED working Black Friday but I LOVE shopping Black Friday! I find the crowds hilarious, the women are absolutely crazy and everyone I see has split up from their groups and are talking to each other via cell phone about their finds, I swear they remind me of a bunch of stock brokers from Wall Street! My two biggest successes were at Carters and Kohl's: they have the best deals, seriously! Carters had their whole store at least 50% off and if you shopped before noon you got an additional 10% off plus they had emailed me a coupon for an additional 20% off so we picked up 15 items for $80, that wasn't even anything on out of season clearance, it's all brand new arrivals and CUTE! Kohl's was even better-all their toys were at least 50% off, they had games for $3.99, plus gave us 20% off at the register, my mom got another $10 off, and they give you Kohl's cash so I have $30 to spend there free next week! I love getting good deals!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Sweet deals!! Great work!! :) it's much mire enjoyable when u choose to be there vs u have to be there!