Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 13- Tis' the Season

I know I'm behind everyone else but since I normally don't start my Christmas shopping until Black Friday I was pretty surprised with myself when I bought the first present of the season today. Actually 2 presents: a play-doh machine and a set of army guys. So officially begins the madness of Christmas, I LOVE it!!!

Also just wanted to share a little bit of my day. You know how they say God only gives you what he knows you can handle? Well, I've had a couple of really stressful weeks and was feeling extremely overwhelmed this morning (ie breaking into tears randomly) and just when I thought I was going to break God gave me a pretty good day. Maisy took a 3 and 1/2 hour nap and Duffy was so good while she was asleep that I even got about a 1/2 hour snooze. Duffy has been testing my patience a little lately, right in line with a normal 3 year old, but was really really good today, at least until we went to my parents :) I got some homework done and I think I'll even be asleep before midnight!

No comments: