Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 22-I Totally Jinxed Us


Just yesterday I was telling my mom and sister that it didn't feel like the holidays to me since it's been such a mild November (ie no snow), well I guess Mother Nature really wanted me to get in to the holiday mood because it suddenly snowed quite a bit! I'm so excited for the holidays and as much as I don't like to be cold or drive in the snow I do REALLY love this time of year. I've got big plans for this year: watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade before stuffing myself silly, Black Friday shopping, making the kids stockings (I started those yesterday), gingerbread houses, Christmas cookie day, the festival of trees, making the kids chairs, Temple Square, finals, etc, etc, etc. I can't wait, hope I get it all done!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I haven't felt like it's the holidays yet either. I'm still stuck in November. But thanks for the snow storm, Amanda! ;)

Jalaine Lassek said...

So much to do but this time of year is so much fun too! Can't wait to see all your pictures from all your activities :)