Monday, November 3, 2008

Haunting Good Time

We had a great time for Halloween this year, we always do. I love Halloween, it's the one day of the year you can be whatever you want to be without people thinking you've lost your mind. We all dressed up early on Halloween and went to Grandma Bennett's work where Duffy always makes out like a bandit and then went to Great-Grandma Bennett's with all the great-grandkids dressed up. Two of the moms were within 2 weeks of having babies (congrats to Erin by the way 11/1/08) so I congratulate them for being troopers, I don't think I could have made costumes being that pregnant, but they did.

In these pictures you can see me, Aimee, and the kids all dressed up, the middle picture is all the great-grandkids, there's a pic of my dad dressed up as Michael Myers, and a few pictures of Jordan's transformation from normal to zombie.



Here we are carving pumpkins, I can't believe I don't have a picture of the finished product :( Maisy wore her Jack-o-lantern onesie so she fit right in!

No comments: