Monday, November 17, 2008

Because I'm Bored

I haven't posted for a while and I'll admit I'm a little bored right now so I thought it would be interesting to post all of the jobs I've had and places I've worked. Don't ask me where the thought came from, totally random. Anyway, here I go (in order but I won't bore you with dates, ha, ha!):
1-Lagoon lifeguard
2-Jamba Juice
3-Lagoon lifeguard (again)
4-Mail clerk for the IRS (the shortest I think I quit after like 2 weeks, I didn't feel like working anymore)
5-Convergys telemarketer (6 weeks, it was terrible)
6-Part time sales at Layton Motherhood
7-Part time floor supervisor at Layton Motherhood
8-Legal assistant
9-Part time sales Newgate Motherhood
10-Assistant manager Newgate Motherhood
11-Assistant manager Layton Motherhood
12-Manager Newgate Motherhood
13-Manager Layton Mimi Maternity (same company as Motherhood)
14-Co-Manager Bellevue, WA Mimi Maternity
15-Co-manager Newgate Motherhood
16-Manager Newgate Motherhood
17-My favorite-Being a Mommy

Now wouldn't that look great on a resume if I split them all up like that? Looks like I've job-hopped but I can justify it to myself because most of them were with the same company ;) Now that I've gotten rid of my writer's block hopefully my next post can be a bit more interesting!

No comments: