Sunday, November 30, 2008

All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth

This is a list I got off Kara's blog, she always has the funnest things to fill out, Thanks Kara!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper is so much more fun
2. Real tree or Artificial? I LOVE a real tree but they are so expensive now, we've had a fake one the past couple of years
3. When do you put up the tree? Depends on when I get the motivation to dig everything out
4. When do you take the tree down? Depends on when I get the motivation to put everything back away
5. Do you like eggnog? I used to love it but not so much anymore
6. Favorite gift received as a child? This is hard, Santa always brought me the best stuff! I do remember thinking I was pretty awesome when I got my first CD player
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband, he buys everything he wants through the year or only wants stuff we can't afford
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My kids, it is SO much fun!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't do either, although I got Christmas cards made with a family picture last year and never sent them out!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? None, I love everything
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Probably Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, but I love a lot of others too! No I changed my mind it's definitely Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually a couple of weeks before Christmas, but this year started the day after Thanksgiving, I like to wait until the last minute ;)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can think of but that's not a guarantee!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love all holiday food but my mom does make a mean ham!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, multicolored
17. Favorite Christmas song? All of them, except a few that I am sick of (ie Christmas Shoes, which I think is an ok song, I have just heard it 2 million times)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay around home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open PJ's Christmas Eve and the rest Christmas morning around 5 am
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Traffic
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have a tradition of getting a new ornament every year for each member of the family so that's as close as we get to a theme and I LOVE it!!!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Again, my mom's ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Tuition for next semester, oh and a Magic Bullet

No comments: