Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I thought today was appropriate to express what I'm thankful for but quickly realized I couldn't list everything I am thankful for without writing for hours, so I thought I'd write about the one thing I am most thankful for: my family. I don't know where I'd be without them (obviously I wouldn't be born without some of them, ha, ha). Joey works hard to allow me to chase my dreams and stay at home with the kiddos while I do it, my parents never tell me they are sick of me or my kids even though we invade their house everyday and are the best grandparents out there, Aimee helps me get through classes that may have caused me to pull my hair out and entertains me every day, Jordan is always willing to help me (he started my car for me every day last winter when I was so sick), Marianne always calls to make sure we are all OK and would do anything for us, and most of all I am thankful for my kids who make me laugh every day. I can't imagine life without them. Seeing the world through my kids' eyes is the most blessed experience I have ever had, and I would not trade it for the world. I love you all!

No comments: