Monday, March 2, 2009

Vote For Me!

We went to the Safe Kids Fair on Friday and even though it was insanely crowded we had fun. Aimee came with us and the kids love her so it made for a good day. Duffy got his face painted like a Dragon (his choice, and I thought it was perfect!). It's actually for a contest to win a trip to San Diego-the kid that gets the most votes on kosy.com wins so I am shamelessly begging for all of my friends and family to go to kosy.com starting March 4 (Wednesday) and vote for our favorite dragon-I think he will be number 119. The pic on their website won't be as cute because he got all grumpy when the guy was taking his picture, of course!
Also at the fair were a ton of other kid things, snakes, firemen, policemen, toys to play on etc. I think Duffy had a really good time and I got a few cute pictures out of it :)

No comments: