Monday, March 9, 2009

Movin' on Up

My little kiddos are growing up so fast! This weekend we decided it was time to move Maisy out of our room and into Duffy's-which meant that we needed to get a "big boy bed" for Duffy to sleep in so Maisy could have the crib (we have a crib that converts to a toddler bed which is what he has been sleeping in). We found the cutest twin bed and Duffy just loves it! I haven't done the bedding for it yet so ignore the fact that its just his blankie :) It was in a few pieces (not bad though) so Joey and Duffy got out the tools and put it together. Joey let Duffy push the trigger on the drill and he thought he was so cool putting all the screws in. He thinks he's Handy Manny!

Also, for the last few weeks I have been looking online for cute bedding for Maisy. I have wanted a cute girly bed for her since she was born and am so happy with what I found. Joey didn't really want me to buy new bedding for her, but I couldn't help it! I took one pic of her in the crib her first morning after sleeping there but my camera went dead and I can't find the charger (grr) so there's only one-sorry!


All tucked in for bed

Duffy and "Tonguey" (he named it, by the way)
Duffy and Daddy
Me and my little man, I can't believe it!

Maisy just watched from the floor :)

The first "good morning" in her new bed

3 comments:

Angela said...

Your kids are so cute. Duffy looks like he loves that bed. It is really cute. How is Maisy doing in her crib. Any restless nights? I miss talking "Motherhood" with you. Hope you are doing well. :)

aimee said...

haha i bet toungey loves the big boy bed :)

Life is Full of Adventures! said...

I am excited to move Orion into a big boy bed. Glad that he likes it.