Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr. Personality


Duffy is getting more and more (umm, how do I say it?) Independent lately which can get very frustrating for me and the rest of the family. He has enough attitude for all of us but luckily he is so very cute and is very very funny also! Right now we are trying to potty train (not going very well) and we will be moving him into a big bed so that Maisy can start sleeping in the crib instead of in her bassinet in our room, this should make for some adventures ahead :) I have heard that "3" is the new "2" (you know, terrible) and the closer we get to his birthday the more I believe it. The other day we were at my parent's house and he was on one of his customary rants, my mom was trying to be the peacemaker that she always is and was really trying to calm him down. Well Duffy wasn't having any of that and he told her "No, I'm throwing a fit!!!" It was hard to understand what he was saying but my mom figured it out and asked him if that was really what he was saying and he said "YES!" We all tried really hard not to laugh at him, but how could we not? Duffy, you are such a fantastic little man, I love you more than anything and even though I can get really frustrated now I don't ever want you to change, I can tell you are going to be a great person forever. Love you Mr. Bear!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You are completely right - 3 is way worse than 2. But, it's also way better because they become little people instead of toddlers.

Duffy sounds like a really fun little guy!

Life is Full of Adventures! said...

I know what you are going through. Orion is completely refusing to even try and potty train and will be three in May! I feel like he is going to be in diapers forever!

Jones' said...

That is so cute! It sounds just like Duffy. Whenever we are around him I just laugh at all of his little comments, and his actions. He is so adorable, and his personality just fits perfectly doesn't it?