Thursday, December 11, 2008

Reading, Eating, and Rolling

Maisy LOVES her brother Duffy, and he's pretty in love with her too. The other day I looked down and saw him "reading" to her, so of course I jumped off the couch and ran for my camera. They are so cute together!



We bought Duffy's first advent calendar and he doesn't quite get it yet but what he does understand is that there is chocolate in that snowman!!! He gets pretty upset when I only let him open one per day, but some day he will appreciate them like I always did (my parents got us one every year too). Maisy is just busy rolling all over the place. She loves to be on the floor where she can explore the world. Here are some pictures of the advent calendar and Maisy rolling around in her "Baby's First Christmas" onsie.





No comments: