Monday, December 8, 2008

Hubby Tag


I got this hubby tag from two blogs and didn't ever get the first one done so I thought I'd do both now that I've been tagged twice.

Jenn's:

1. Where did you meet? Junior high band class

2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years (we got married young!)

3. How long have you been married? 6 years last May

4. What does he do to surprise you? I'm kind of hard to surprise now that I stay home but he used to clean the house while I was at work, and he ALWAYS surprises me at Christmas, he goes overboard

5. What is your favorite feature of his? That's hard: his eyes, smile, shoulders, and he has this little scar on his cheek that Ilove too!

6. What is your favorite quality? His ambition
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Beans (don't ask why, it's been like that for 10 years and I don't remember where it came from!)

8. What is his favorite food? He's a steak and potatoes guy

9. What is his favorite sport? GOLF!!!!

10. When and where did you first kiss? As I was getting out of his truck at my parents sometime in the fall of 1998! It was VERY sweet!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything outside with our kids
12. Do you have children? Yes, the cutest little boy(2) and girl(5 months) ever

13. Does he have any hidden talents? He can sing pretty well, but only for me
14. How old is he? 26

15. Who said I love you first? He did, I wasn't ready to say it back yet so he had to wait, I still feel bad about that

16. What is his favorite music? He loves almost everything but probably more hip-hop than anything (we don't usually agree on what to listen to)

17. What do you admire most about him? He is the most giving person I have ever met, to a fault sometimes
18. What is his favorite color? Green

19. Which side of the bed does he sleep on? Left

20. Will he read this? Maybe, he looks at it sometimes, but not very often :)


Ashlee's:

*What is your husbands name? Joseph Gilbert O'Keefe
*How long have you been married? see above
*How long did you date? see above
*How old is he? see above
*Who eats sweets? Joey, he loves them!
*Who said I love you first? see above
*Who is taller? He is, I'm only 5'2" and he's almost 6'
*Who can sing better? He does
*Who is smarter? I'd say he is, he'd say I am
*Who does laundry? Me, he only does if I slack off and then he shrinks stuff
*Who pays the bills? He does
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do
*Who mows the lawn? We don't have to do ours right now but when we did, both of us did it
*Who cooks dinner? Me, I love to cook, but in the summer he can grill like a champ
*Who drives? Usually he does but it scares me
*Who is the first to admit they are wrong? He is, I hate to admit it but I'm kind of stubborn with that
*Who kissed who first? see above
*Who asked who out first? He asked me out for Homecoming my sophmore year (trashed my room with the help of his best friend and my brother and sister)
*Who wears the pants? We both do

No comments: