Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Family Pictures

We haven't done "formal" family pictures other than for Christmas cards for a couple of years now, so this year we made it a point to get them done. We chose the most beautiful fall day in the most beautiful place, Beus Pond. The kids were real troopers and didn't protest too much. I think we got some really great pictures that I will treasure forever! My wonderful sister is the photographer (look at her blog on the right-Junebug Photography), I'm so lucky to have her in my life, she's one of my best friends and the best aunt the kids could ever imagine having! Here are some of my favorites, although there were MANY more!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a digital slideshow

2 comments:

aimee said...

aw... *tear :) i love you too seeester!!!

Jalaine Lassek said...

They turned out great!