Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Getting ready for fall!

This is our first attempt at blogging, we'll try to keep up on it! These days we are just getting adjusted to fall. We love the summer but are glad for a little cooler temperatures, not the snow though! Joey just got back from golf trip to Phoenix and stepped out of 85 degree temps there to snow on the ground here. We're glad he even came back! He won the trip in a golf tournament here at home and got to fly out there for 4 days of golf, sun, and football. They even got to go the Arizona Cardinals game against the Dallas Cowboys and had 19th row seats. He didn't take a camera with him of course, so sorry, no pictures!
Duffy went out and played in the snow with Grandpa and Aimee the other day and made a pumpkin head snowman, it was so cute. He can't stop talking about the snow. It used to be that everytime he woke up he would say "It's nice day today?" but now it's "Snow's cold, huh?"
Maisy looks like she is getting so close to rolling over, I can't believe it. But you know how babies are, she might look like she's going to but not actually do it for months! She's getting so big already, it makes me sad.
I'm just busy with school. I took a lot of classes this semester so I feel like I am constantly doing homework or studying. It's kind of strange to be back in that routine after so long, but it's nice. I really do enjoy it. I'm also trying to get the Halloween costumes done for our annual trip to Gardner Village next Thursday, Grandma will probably have to rescue me again! I say every year that next year I'm not making homemade costumes but in the end they turn out so cute, I can't help myself. Duffy is going to be a spider and Maisy will be a bumblebee. I'll post pics later. Well, that's all today. I don't have current pics for what is going on now so I'll just post some older ones, hope you enjoy!

No comments: