Thursday, December 17, 2009

Morning Cuddles

This morning both kids were up at six. Usually it's just me and Mais, and she's always a cuddler in the early morning hours, but today it was both. All three of us were snuggled up under a blanket on the couch and Duffy was making his little sister laugh, I almost cried I was so filled with love :) (Sounds corny, I know). Sometimes in life I look around and can't believe how wonderful the little moments are. I know my kids won't always cuddle with me like that and our snuggles will be gone before I know it, so I want to cherish every one of these moments. I didn't get a picture of course, it would have ruined the moment, hope to store that one in my memory. Good morning!

1 comment:

Nick and Kandi said...

This post was so sweet. Its funny how much kids change you, right? The little things mean so much more than they used to!