Thursday, April 23, 2009

Now That the Weather is Nice . . .

So now that the weather has warmed up and is so nice, anyone want to come visit me in the wilderness?

I don't know what I was thinking when I registered for school in December. I took 15 credit hours, and not only that but none of them turned out to be "easy" hours: Art (not easy for a left-brained, non-artist such as myself), Math (online!), Political Science(online also), Public Speaking, and Chemistry(did I mention-online?)! At least it's almost over, "only" one final art project to construct, two papers to write, and four final exams to take-all within 4 days!!! Hopefully I can enjoy the summer and have learned my lesson when registering for classes for the fall! Be back from crazy soon.

1 comment:

Jalaine Lassek said...

Wow you are one busy person! Are you working also? And you have two kids, you are amazing!!!