Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I am so Interesting, According to Google

Google really has all of the information you never knew you never knew. Fun when you're messing around, annoying when you are trying to do real research! Anyway, here is the Google search thing I got from Jana and Kara's blogs, you just type your name instead of mine at the beginning of each sentence into a Google search and see what comes up. Completely random nonsense as follows:

Amanda needs . . . to pee.
*Yeah, I always do
Amanda looks like . . . any nerd in high school, but is really cool.
*Do I really?
Amanda says . . . no to Chase
*Something to do with Amanda Bynes, I guess
Amanda does . . . bada$$ hair
*Anyone want a cut?
Amanda hates . . . feet
*Is Google psychic? I really hate feet!
Amanda asks . . . me if she's pretty
*What girl doesn't want to hear she's pretty?
Amanda goes . . . West: A journal of fashion history through paper dolls
*I do love fashion!
Amanda likes . . . to think of herself as a business woman by day, rock star by night
*You know it, thanks to Rock Band
Amanda eats . . . grass a lot
*It's good for you
Amanda wears . . . the girlish frock of yellowed voile with a blue silk sash that she wore on the day she met her husband
*Poetic, and romantic aren't I?

Go ahead and try it out if you want to learn more about yourself :)

1 comment:

Jana said...

That is hilarious! I'm a rock star by night too! Good ol' Rock Band! :)